Model 9000U signal isolator offers a wide range of input/ output signal types which includes mA, mV, VDC. Model 9000U offers excellent accuracy and stability for reliable operation in hostile environments and offers full 3 port isolation between input, output and power supply.
Each channel zero and span calibration is adjustable by multi-turn potentiometers; the unit can accept a wide range of Aux. power from 90 to 265V AC or 18 to 36V DC.
Model 9000U is designed for easy customization and can be customized to signals levels from mV to Volts both at input and output side.
Features of Signal Isolator
- Rugged & accurate 4 wire isolator
- Three port isolation
- Universal AC/ DC Aux. supply
- Upto 4 outputs of different types available
- Wide zero & span adjustment limits
- 2KV AC Isolation between I/P, O/P and supply
- All standard current/voltage input/output options
- Non-standard input/output options also available
- Compact DIN rail enclosure
- Excellent long term stability
- High CMRR and NMRR